Renowned Gospel Music Minister, Nathaniel Bassey releases a brand new spirit-filled album title, “Jesus: The Resurrection & the Life“. The album of 15 tracks was launched on Sunday, 2nd of december, 2018 at Redeemed Christian Church of God ( RCCG ) THE KING’S COURT – 3 KeyStone Bank Crescent, Off Adeyemo Alakija, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The album features several minstrels such as; Eno Michael, Glenn Gwazai ( Zimbabwe ), Olumide Iyun, Kaydee Numbere, Kikelomo Mudiaga, Tomi Favored, Tope Alabi, Elijah Oyelade and Chris Delvan.
Track one of the album “Praise God Whom The Blessings Flow” which serves as the intro is highly powerful, just especially when He ( Nathaniel Bassey ) Sound the trumpet.
The Album art of this new album was drawn and given to him when he visited prison to preach.
Read what Nathaniel Bassey said about the Album art ( Cover ) below!
REMEMBER THE STORY BEHIND THE ALBUM ART OF THE NEW ALBUM? JESUS: THE RESURRECTION & THE LIFE….
AFTER MINISTERING TO THE INMATES AT IKOJI PRISON, I WAS GIVEN THIS PRECIOUS ARTWORK. DONE BY ONE OF THEM. IT READS, “WHEN I WAS IN PRISON, YOU VISITED ME..” MATTHEW 25:36.
Buy “Jesus: The Resurrection & the Life” Album Via:
1. Intro (Doxology: Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow)
2. Great Jehovah, Great I Am
3. Strong Tower (feat. Glenn Gwazai)
4. Resurrection & the Life (feat. Olumide Iyun)
5. Kore Enye Fonde (For He Is Good) [feat. Eno Michael]
6. How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds (feat. Kaydee Numbere)
8. Amen Chant
9. Holy Is Your Name (feat. Kikelomo Mudiaga)
10. Awamaridi (feat. Tomi Favored & Tope Alabi)
11. This Is Who I Am
12. By the Spirit (feat. Elijah Oyelade)
13. Let My Life (feat. Chris Delvan)
14. When I Met Jesus (The Call)
15. When I Met Jesus (Trumpet Version)